Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bought new camera & next day sushii with boyfiee :)

`new camera babeh , & sushiiking with boyfie next day :)


bought new camera :) new samsung digital cam , haha thanks mommy , loves !
that was the first picture , and a testing picture before mama bought the cam for me , just came
back from PD straight went to sec14 digi mall , and got the cam :)

`the next day`
too many things happened , my babyboy finally gave me a slap . and make me woke up from thw mistakes ive been making all these while and realize everything , ive realize one important thing , no matter how much my family or my mom disagree with it , i will still love him and only wanna be with him , his the only one whom cam give me the warmnest , when im cold . everything i need he is the only one whom can give me all . i love him badly . so yess i skipped class for him , i x have a choice because i wanna see him so badly ,
he picked me up , from college then head of to pyramid :)

so we went to get movie tickets first , we watched BIG MOMMAS`LIKE FATHER LIKE SON .
at 3.15 pm , so wen went to walk walk ans window shop alittle , and head of for sushi king , we actually had x choice to eat there , cause it was packed everywhere . its a school holiday and sakae was super long que , so we went to sushi king instead , ate about 60 bucks then off we went to movie :) after movie , daddy was already waiting for me , and it was time to say Goodbye :( i was superrb emo straight . came home have to get lecture from mommy somemore , lagi i die :( today he going genting with friends , :( tmr only his coming back ,

IMMISSINGYOU edy baby , :)


LET the picha's do the talking : D
here it comes ,








missing you acst

No comments:

Post a Comment