Friday, May 13, 2011

photoshoot , finally !

``photoshoot w/jayne scully @taylors lakeside campus : )
every photo tells a story .

CherylTehShuYing. :)
here my story begins , hmm woke up in the morning supposed to follow my daddy to college bt i forgot to let him know am suppose to go college for shooting . so nvm bbm-ed jayne and asked her to pick me up , she said okay :) so we both get ready and then picked me & we left straight to lakeside , bt then we were kinda late in a way already , so i asked her to help me make up in the car , so it will be easier for us to shoot after . then meet JazKhai :) & VinceKhoo the photographers . so we started shooting until about 1230 or so , we went to oldtown whitecoffee to chill . cause the weather was killing us , Then a few more last shots after that , we went to starbucks & bought some drinks then met kenny there as well . while waiting for my daddy to come . After that Julian came when I had to go home , so yeah . Sorry JulianYap ;) they send me off to daddy's car then home . reached home straight remove makeup shower & slept till 7 when mommy just came home with "tapao"food for dinner :D yummy* then thats about it .

let the picha's do the talking : D


JazKhai ;)
JayneScully ;)


a tiring & hectic day .

No comments:

Post a Comment