Thursday, October 6, 2011

CheeJuenLin bdayboy ♥ 3rdseptember2011

memorable day : )


the birthday boy , CJ :) the day they picked me up from my place around x know what time i myself couldnt rmb and the day MR.derricklimtactwoon came back from aussie trip for 4 or 5 days . finally we all could see his face , excited kan ? : p haha . then total all of us is , KianGuan`CJ`Jeremy&his wife`SinChan`Derrick & of course me : ) we went to WIP in bangsar to have dinner . the western food there was awesome : ) i ordered carbonara bt ending up guan& derrick finished it : p cause they were hungry i supposed ? then me & derrick ordered the same drink some watermelon shit w alcohol , which tasted like shit , couldnt even drink more of it . haha , then later on we went back to CJ's place for drinking session : ) everyone K.O-ed there except for me , cause i didnt drink HAHA aweseme kan ?
anyways here all for now .


let the pictures do the talking : )






MR.derricklimtactwoon , melbourne boy : p

No comments:

Post a Comment