Friday, October 7, 2011

evacuate the dance floor ♥

birthday night
my 19th bday bash ,
mistclub bangsar : )
last picture taken : )



so my bday eve its a friday night , : ) and where else would i be in mistclub . my planned was to be in Neway OneUtama singk but alot people x want so i dont have a choice lo . went to mist . everyone was there was abit pekchik with the paying money part after that okay lo : ) so yeah all i could say was , i was dropped dead that night , thanks to all my friends that helped me that night , much appreciated k : ) loves


let the pics talk : )

ivanchan korkor
joeyhow , darling
matthewerza brother : )
MR.low : )
issacchen : )
HAN , my didi : )


chrishwang
bestie sengloh
ma bestgirlfriend

2bestgurlfriend
the kaki's
gurlfriend V.I.P
mangjin


didi , andrewlim
brother CJ

mylaopo



partyhardcore : )

No comments:

Post a Comment