Thursday, March 8, 2012

wondering , sighs ..

currently stoning in INC cyber cafe


wondering , whys my boyf angry at me when i did nothing wrong .. went for a smoke outside .. i knew i took too long when i was about to text him , saying am gonna smoke 2sticks he was already at the door ,guessing his thinking something else , maybe his thinking what am doing at that time ... sigh guys when their playing game in CC is the worst time to actually try and comfort him more , so i guess its x point also . i didnt even do anything wrong , asking him whats wrong or whats his problem or is he angry , he will tell me nothing and then x bother about me already ... so x point ba im just trying to fix thing but but but

he just WOULDNT CARE less about me !


sick of it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment